Screen casts and slides by Kenny Erleben for Teaching in Inverse Kinematics
- Introduction to Inverse Kinematics
- Mathematical Symbols used in Inverse Kinematics
- How to use homogeneous coordinates
- How to compute the Jacobian of a Serial Chain End-Effector Function
- Inverse Kinematics as a Unconstrained Minimization Problem, shows how to compute the objective function value, the gradient and exact Hessian hereof.
This material was used to give students in Numerical Optimization classes a case-study to apply their own implemented methods on.